Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Automation Engineer you will be a part of our talented automation team, focused on enhancing our automation ecosystem, and work closely with a large scrum team and broad automation team.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves tackling challenges and working with a diverse team of bright and ambitious people.
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, have a broad experience in all aspects of the automation infrastructure and testing focusing on UI technologies,
If both quality and software development runs in your veins, then this is the right challenge for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead all aspects of web automation infra design and development for multiple, large-scale projects.
- Collaborate closely with automation engineers in various teams.
- Continuously improve methodologies and processes to utilize the automation added value.
- Participate in and contribute to our company’s Quality Assurance strategy.
What will you need to have?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Three or more years of experience in web automation infrastructure development
- Experience in web automation tests development
- Experience with REST APIs automation
- Proven experience with Selenium/TestCafe/Cypress or equivalent
- Experience in OOP design
- Experience with at least one: JS, TypeScript, Python or Java
Extra great if you have:
- Knowledge of HTTP/S, TCP/IP.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VMware, Azure)
- Experience with distributed and large scale system
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.