Learn to create and configure clusters in Redis Enterprise
This free instructor-led professional services deep-dive workshop trains administrators and support engineers to successfully deploy and administer a clustered Redis Enterprise database.
After completing this session, participants will:
- Recognize the deployment options for Redis Enterprise
- Understand the critical components of a Redis Enterprise cluster (node, shards, endpoints, proxies) and how a cluster provides horizontal scaling and high availability
- Be able to set up a Redis Enterprise cluster
- Know how to create and configure a Redis Enterprise database for scalability, high availability, and persistence
- Create and configure a Redis Enterprise cluster of nodes in a virtual server and deploy a highly available enterprise database