Get customers the data they need – faster
Developers and architects who build applications turn to real-time search to provide the performance required to keep users happy because the competition is always just a click away. Learn to unleash the power of data for your business with a real-time indexing, querying, and full-text search engine. Redis Enterprise includes a flexible search engine that delivers sub-millisecond results for enhanced customer experiences and better business intelligence.
You will learn how Redis search overcomes common application challenges, including:
- Network Latency: Redis Enterprise runs geo-distributed on cloud and on premises, providing data locality and ensuring low-latency search results anywhere around the globe.
- Ingest performance: To search fast, you need to ingest and index data fast. Ingesting massive amounts of data and scaling to millions of writes per second with sub-millisecond latency is impossible for traditional disk-based databases. Redis Enterprise runs in-memory for fast ingest performance and scalability.
- Freshness: Applications require current and immediately usable data. Slow search engines force developers to pre-calculate, pre-aggregate, or manipulate the data before using it. This causes data to become stale, losing accuracy and credibility. Stale data invalidates operational or real-time analytics. Redis delivers fresh data with sub-millisecond search results for accurate intelligence.
- Concurrency: Data concurrency allows multiple users to process reads and writes simultaneously within a single database structure. Redis Enterprise in-memory database supports real-time search use cases when other disk-based search engines fail. An in-memory database can consistently scale search and query with low latency response times distributed across database shards, providing high concurrency and data protection.
Date: Friday, June 23, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Why real-time search matters
- Search challenges
- How Redis helps
- Search use cases
- Real-time analytics
- Master data table lookups
- Customer 360°
We look forward to getting started with query and search together with you!
Flavio de Rezende
Senior Solution Architect