Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Within this role you will be responsible for our customer’s first technical experiences with Redis, educating and collaborating with them to create customized Redis-powered solutions for their specific business and database needs. You will drive POC’s, pilots, evaluations, working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the market. And you’ll be a part of a team culture that emphasizes support of each others success while not forgetting our social responsibilities.
You are the ideal candidate because you have a talent for coming up with creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives. You work well in a close team with strong emphasis on team collaboration and success. And you want to be a part of something that is growing and high-energy.
At Redis we combine a passion for helping organizations deliver instant experiences with a strongly-valued culture aligned with chasing rapid growth and success. Nothing embodies this more than the people and energetic atmosphere in our Austin offices. We'd like for you to join us and help us deliver this instant experience to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical expertise of the Redis products to customers during sales meetings
- Demonstrate Redis product in remote and in-person meetings
- Work with the customer’s technical teams to ensure the success of all customer pilots with our product.
- Present Redis abs technology and technical solutions to technical and business audiences
- Collaborate closely with our Sales team to develop effective sales strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product and technical “best practices” materials while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
What will you need to have?
- Hands-on technical experience with preference for a BS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Previous experience with building and delivering presentations to audiences
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software and SaaS offerings
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities
- A proactive, problem solving attitude
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.