8 Data Modeling Patterns in Redis
Understand the pros and cons, and use cases
Are you struggling with how to structure your data? Data modeling can be challenging, so in this one-hour webinar, we will go through 8 different scenarios and show how to model them in Redis along with code snippets. In it, you will learn:
- The Embedded Pattern (1-to-1, 1-to-many, and many-to-many)
- The Partial Embed Pattern (1-to-1, 1-to-many, and many-to-many)
- The Aggregate Pattern
- The Polymorphic Pattern
- The Bucket Pattern
- The Revision Pattern
- The Tree and Graph Pattern
- The Schema Version Pattern
This June 27session, covers:
- A firm understanding of how to approach modeling data in Redis and NoSQL generally.
- An understanding of several NoSQL data modeling patterns, their pros and cons, and their use cases in practice.
- A working knowledge of writing code (with examples) to take advantage of NoSQL patterns within Redis.
Senior Technical Marketing Manager